Friday, June 26, 2009

Sentosa 26062009











Yesterday 3 of us went to sentosa for a short getaway to celebrate dada and mama's 3rd anniversary... We stayed at the siloso beach resort... This is the 1st time I'm going on a holiday with them and I enjoyed myself tremendously... We visited the butterfly park (its such a bore!!!!), watched the pink dolphins and the underwaterworld... But the highlight of the trip were the beaches there... I heard dada and mama mentioning that sentosa has changed so much that its actually quite happening with all the beach bars... because the weather was so hot, dada was the only one tanning while mama and me hid in the shade... The hotel pool was nice too and I had a fun time playing in the water..
Well, well... I can't wait to go for another holiday... so daddy, when is our next holiday??????

No comments: