Monday, April 20, 2009

Mama's Thoughts


Dear T,
This pix was taken when you were at Godma's place for kor kor Elijah's birthday party on Sat 18th April 2009... Mama will always remember this day as precisely at the moment this picture was taken mama was in the hospital fighting for my own life...
Mama has never been through something so traumatic and painful as this.. I was in great pain... Furthermore, my blood pressure was very low and I went into shock as I had severe internal bleeding... My face was as white as paper and just before surgery I couldn't breathe! The only thoughts that ran through my mind were you and Dada... I want to be around to celebrate your 1st birthday...to see your 1st step...to hear your 1st mama... to see you grow into somebody good and useful in society...
Thank God mama is alright now but mama will have to be away for a while to
recover so you'll have to be taken care of by Por por....
Love,
Mama

No comments: