Friday, January 23, 2009

My first reunion dinner with Da Da, Ma Ma, Ye Ye and Nai Nai




Today, we went to Ye ye's place for a Chinese New Year reunion dinner...We had to have an early reunion dinner as daddy has a flight on the eve of CNY... Nai nai cooked a sumptuous dinner but I couldn't eat it... I could only eat my spinach and tofu puree that mummy prepared... To show my displeasure I actually did a big poo poo at the dinner table... Ha ha... Mummy had to clean me up halfway through the dinner... After the dinner we had some banana chocolate cake that Daddy bought to celebrate Mummy's birthday(which falls on the 1st day of CNY)... We had no choice but to celebrate her birthday early as Daddy has to be on stand by during this period.... Hopefully, he will be in Singapore on the 26th...

No comments: