Thursday, November 6, 2008

my 3rd 6in1 jab


Yesterday,

I went for

my last 6in1 jab with Dr Allyson Tan. Yahoo, my next jab will be 6 mths later.. It'll be my last prevnar vaccination. I've good and bad news... Let's start with the bad one... Hmmmm I heard that mummy is keen on giving me the chicken pox vaccination too! My bum is going to hurt again.... The good news is that I'm 8.1 kg now.. I'm growing bigger

Seems like babies nowadays gotta endure a lot of needle pricks..

Recently, mummy has been feeding me solid food like rice cereals, vegetable purees and fruits..

Initially I would put up a struggle and refuse all these foreign foodstuff but some how I've grown used to eating them that I don't feel satisfied with milk... now I can finish eating a meal in 15 minutes flat....

No comments: