Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Auntie Angela's Place











Today, mummy brought me to Auntie Angela's place for a small gathering with my friends... Rayden, Megan and Erica were there and as usual all the mummies were gossiping leaving us to entertain each other..

Auntie Angela made some potato and carrot puree for us to try.. Rayden finished about half a bowl... I only took a few spoons and rejected the rest as I still prefer to eat my banana custard cereal...Think I've a sweet tooth as the only vegetable that I like is sweet potato...

Megan was the champion today... she managed to finish eating a bowl of pureed spinach in less than 15 mins!!! Put us boys to shame (we're so fussy)...

I tried being in Megan's walker today and boy, was it fun... I had a nice time playing with the toys on it and not forgetting her swing... I dozed off in it.. So shiok... Mummy, will you be getting a walker or a swing for me?
Too bad mummy had to go home early... Well, mummy promised to bring me to more of such gatherings in future...

No comments: