Thursday, September 4, 2008

Singapore Motherhood May 2008 Babies Outing




Today mummy met up with some ladies she got to know at the forum page in Singapore Motherhood. We went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Vivocity.


Altogether there were 10 mothers (including 2 of the grandmothers) and 8 babies.. Ha! The ladies had a good time talking. I made some friends too like baby Raphael, baby Ryan, baby Rayden , baby Adam, baby Dylan, and not forgetting the 2 gals Megan and Rene.


All the babies ate and slept at different times making the mothers busy too... Everybody was saying how "guai" and independant I was cos' I preferred to sit in my comfy stroller. Furthermore I did not fuss as much. My mummy is one lucky lady. Hee Hee... mummy wat do I get for being such an angel today ???


No comments: